700 E Linden St, Richland, PA
In 1946, LVI was originally built as a tractor repair shop in Richland, PA. In 1971, a much needed 9000 sq. ft. warehouse was built for indoor storage. Soon after, a new 9,100 sq. ft. service department space was added. In 1997, a 3,800 sq. ft. addition was added to do fabricating, welding, and repair work. A new chapter was written in the history of Lebanon Valley Implement with the purchase of the company by Binkley & Hurst, LP, a neighboring dealer from Lancaster County. The LVI products shown on this website are manufactured by Binkley & Hurst, LP.